Financial Aid Policies
There are University, state, and federal policies that may impact a student’s financial aid. It is important for students to understand each of these requirements for financial aid purposes.
- Enrollment Requirements – Many financial aid programs require at least half-time enrollment.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress – To retain financial aid eligibility, students must be making progress toward degree completion.
- Special Circumstances – These are conditions that result in an additional review for financial aid offers.
- Withdrawal Policy – Besides impacting your satisfactory academic progress, not completing all of your classes each semester may impact what aid you are able to keep.
- Verification – Selected students are required to complete the verification process before financial aid can be applied to the student account.
For additional policy information, view the University catalog.